Singing 101: A Contemporary Approach to Singing, Book & DVD (101 Series)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Singing 101: A Contemporary Approach to Singing, Book & DVD (101 Series) Details

Singing 101 starts with the very basics and gets you singing right away. Every lesson in the book is explained and performed by the instructor on the DVD. It's just like taking a class in the privacy of your own home. If you're new to vocals and want a grasp of the fundamentals so you can start singing your favorite songs, pick this up today!

Reviews

Well, first off the DVD is one hour and forty five minutes of lessons. The time is not published anywhere! Too bad because this is the best of the 3 I ordered. "Gotta Sing" has a very Public TV pledge drive feel to it.they have the URL on screen the whole time! The review of it on amazon is very accurate about someone talking when you're trying to learn pitch. Vocal basics, the other DVD is a bus transfer .it's good but fast and a whole lot of special efx during each brief lesson. It has a very LA feel to it.Singing 101 has a NYC feel. They are in a studio with a piano and a male student. The teacher also sings. The lessons are easy to follow. All the DVDs had fairly short lessons but I guess it's practice that you are supposed to do. As value for money this DVD is easily the best. The publisher ought to figure out that beginners don't want to make a huge investment but they also feel the more lesson time is a plus. These folks did not list the time on their own website. That was I delayed buying it. I didn't want to get a 25 minute DVD.I had no previous experience with singing and I can now follow the DVD along pretty well. I downloaded a to er app and can sort of stay in tune. Real voice lessons are $80/hr where I live. I feel if I really practiced with this DVD 3x week I will get more out of real life lessons than if I walked in fresh, so it's definitely a good investment and well done.If the publisher is working on singing 201 please advertise the total time of the lessons! I hope this set doesn't sink without a trace as its really one of the best.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel